- Board of Directors
- Regional Chairs
- Section Chairs
- Beth A. Wittmann - Appellate Practice
- R. Paul Vance - Young Lawyers
- Thaddeus E. Morgan - Law Practice Management
- David M. Ottenwess - Trial Practice
- Ridley S. Nimmo, II - Municipal & Gov't Liab.
- Darwin L. Burke, Jr. - Insurance
- Gouri G. Sashital - Labor and Employment
- John Mucha, III - Commercial Litigation
- Michael R. Janes - Professional Liability & Health Care
- Thomas Aycock - General Liability
- Committee Chairs
- Graham K. Crabtree - Legislative Liason
- James G. Gross - Minister of Fun
- John P. Jacobs - Past Presidents Committee Chair
- Alan J. Couture - Technology Co-Chair
- James E. Brenner - Amicus Co-Chair
- Diana Khachaturian - Quarterly Editor
- Edward P. Perdue - DRI Representative
- Jenny Zavadil - Quarterly Asst. Editor
- Linda Foster-Wells - Sponsorship Co-Chair
- Past Presidents
- Past Board Members
- Past Chairs
- Executive Director
- JOIN MDTC
- Sponsors & Advertisers
- Job Bank
- Contact Us
Nicole L. DiNardo
Nicole DiNardo is senior counsel at Dykema Gossett, PLLC. Her practice focuses on product liability defense, commercial litigation, fire subrogation litigation, breach of warranty litigation and personal injury defense. Her product liability experience includes matters involving automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, industrial equipment and recreational vehicles. She also has experience with breach of contract, premises liability and landlord/tenant litigation.
Nicole has defended claims for variety of clients, including General Motors Corporation, Ford Motor Company, Kia Motors America, Inc., Isuzu Motors America, Inc., Tokio Marine and Fire Insurance Co., Navistar, Inc., SM&P Resources, Inc., Vermeer, Tracker Marine, Subaru of America, Inc, Flextronics and Subway.
In addition to her litigation experience, Nicole was national discovery counsel for a major automotive manufacturer where she was responsible for coordinating and responding to discovery and discovery related motion practice in nationwide pattern litigation.
Recognized for her dedication to helping others, Nicole was named Michigan Legal Aid and Defender Association, Inc.'s 2005 Pro Bono Attorney of the Year for improving the lives of several clients through pro bono representation.
Before joining the firm of Bowman and Brooke, LLP in 2001, Nicole did an externship with the United States Attorney's Office, Western District of Michigan. Nicole is licensed to practice law in Michigan and Illinois.
Assistant General Counsel
Faurecia North America
900 N. Squirrel Road, Suite 175
Auburn Hills, MI 48326